by Nathan Gurley | 8:58 pm

Systems to Promote USI-Tech

Name: USI-Tech

Website: https://usi-tech.info/

Price: Free Registration – Roughly $60 Bitcoin per package – Market value varies

Owners: Not Sure

Al Mamzar Tower 2 805

Al Mamzar Beach Road
PO Box 122036
Dubai UAE

Overall Rank: 99 out of 100

Who it’s for: Newbie – Expert

Introduction: USI-Tech Rationale

After wasting money on Bitcoin faucets and a variety of other programs that turned out to be scams, I was fortunate enough to discover USI-Tech. FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a proud member/affiliate of USI-Tech and actually have two accounts. I will explain the rationale behind that shortly. You may disagree with my logic, but to each his own. Nonetheless, USI-Tech is a sound vehicle to build Bitcoin.

When I first joined USI-Tech, I had no system whatsoever, and I was not really concerned at that time. It was appealing to me to be able to earn Bitcoin without having to refer others. I purchased one Bitcoin package; when I saw it was working, I purchased four more. As of this writing, I have 10 packages with USI-Tech, with my last five purchased strictly from earnings.

Albert Einstein once stated, “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world…He who understands it, earns it…He who does not…pays it.”

In layman’s terms, you can earn Bitcoin with USI-Tech by starting off with investing whatever is comfortable and reinvesting when you reach enough to do so, creating a “snowball of growth” by compounding. You do not have to refer anyone, but you are rewarded for doing so.

1.) Bitcoin For Profit System

The first system I used to promote USI-Tech was Bitcoin For Profit System, which was designed by my sponsor. He did a great job of designing it using TrafficWave.net autoresponder system. Up to now, I have not had much luch with it, but I am sure it is just me and there is nothing wrong with it. Nonetheless, if you are a die-hard TrafficWave fan and invest with USI-Tech, you will probably want to check that out. You would also want to get a free WIX membership and copy this USI-Tech page.

2.) USI-Tech Success System

Next, I found USI-Tech Success System by Frank Calabro, Jr. This uses Power Lead System which, in my opinion, offers more with regard to capture pages. In fact, Calabro offers several pages/funnels for you to use and they work extremely well! His system walks you through step-by-step, provides free and paid for traffic sources, and has the opportunity to earn commissions from said sources.

On the free side, USI-Tech Success System recommends Global Money Line for list building. While you can use GML for free, you will quickly find it cumbersome and will probably want to upgraded to at least a Bronze membership for a one-time $20. This way you can get your business off to faster start with a less effort.

On the paid side, this system recommends Udimi solo ads. After only two solo ads, I had 15 USI-Tech referrals and am quite pleased with the results. Here is a screen shot of my 2nd USI-Tech account after two Udimi solo ads using USI-Tech Success System:

Technically, I suppose I could have used my first USI-Tech account, but felt that if I were going to be using Frank Calabro Jr’s system, the least I could do would be to be on his team, so I opened another account. You can check out USI-Tech Success System by going to: http://www.AutoBitcoinSystem.com/

Here is a screen shot of my first account. In a nut shell, I purchased the first five packages with my own money, and I purchased the next five with earnings. In this account, I only referred two people so very little of the earnings came from commissions. Most of it came from roughly 1% per day earnings.

3.) Bitcoins Wealth Club

The third system I I found to build USI-Tech is Bitcoins Wealth System by Vitaliy Dubinin. This is wonderful free system and I find Vitaliy extremely accessible and helpful. In fact, I spoke with him and a few other members yesterday morning on a Zoom conference. While Bitcoins Wealth Club features USI-Tech, it also features other passive Bitcoins builders, along with some educational recommendations.

There are several funnels available for the various programs recommended by Bitcoins Wealth Club.

My favorite USI-Tech funnel within Bitcoins Wealth Club is here.

4.) Viral Crypto Club

Last but not least is Viral Crypto Club, which in full disclosure is my own little membership site of like-minded, cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Of course, USI-Tech is featured as the first site on the front page. It is also featured in the “Crypto Team Builder” where you can insert your USI-Tech referral link along with the other recommended crypto based programs if you so choose.

Viral Crypto Club is also an advertsing exchange. You can earn credits by clicking on banners, sites in the traffic exchange, or solo ads, etc. and use those credits to promote any other links you choose. Your front page has a “personal brander” which will display your picture, your five favorite program links, as well as your facebook, twitter, and Skype links.

In all honestly, this was my little project to build a brand in the crypto space and use it to promote USI-Tech, which is also what I’m doing in this post because I highly recommend it. With that said, I would love to connect with you and welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Good luck building your Bitcoin! 🙂

Nathan Gurley.

ViralCryptoClub.com – Founder

Comments

Jason Loh

Hi Nathangurley

Your website is awesome, but somehow there’ something i would like to share with you. Does this kind of investment involved risk ? what is the risk factors ? How much risk will i incurred ? And the type of investement to putting in will be roughly how much the percentage will be ?

Regards
Jason Loh

Sep 12.2017 | 08:17 am

Nathan Gurley

Well Jason, I suppose there is risk with any type of investment, but I have never heard of anyone actually losing money with USI-Tech.  That is not to say that is has never happened or will never, but I consider it a safe investment.  Now your funds are tied up for 140 days or so, but they earn roughly 1% per day give or take a bit for market fluctuations.

Like I said, I started with one packages, saw this it was growing, and bought 4 more.  My last five packages were purchased with earnings.  My compounding “snowball” as I call it is slowly picking up steam.

Thank you for your inquiry of USI-Tech!

Sep 12.2017 | 07:56 pm

javier

Great article!. Never heard of USI-Tech before, so good thing I was browsing. I love the in-depth explanation of the different system you used. I like the number 2 and 3. Seems easy to use and with no too much money to put down. Even tho I like the Crypto Club, but when you click on others ads and earn credit, Those points can be used to promote outside the website?

Sep 13.2017 | 04:04 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you, Javier!  When I got home from work, I had a few notifications from No. 2 and 3 so it was a good day 🙂  ViralCryptoClub.com is my own project.  My initial idea was to have something like Bitcoins Wealth Club (No. 3) and it is a team builder, but Vitaliy did a great job with BWC and it is working well!   The difference with VCC is that you can earn credits and promote other offers inside the club in the traffic exchange, place banner ads, or solo ads.  For example, I think I set up a banner for Wealthy Affiliate as a login ad.

Sep 13.2017 | 09:29 pm

Shannon

I enjoyed the explanations on investments. I have heard of bitcoins from my nephew but I believed it to be virtual credits only to be used online.

I do have a couple of questions concerning the chance to earn sustainable income.

how does this transfer to Real cash earning?
What does it take to be successful?
What does it take to get started?

Sep 13.2017 | 04:17 pm

Nathan Gurley

Hi Shannon thank you for your comments.  More and more companies are accepting Bitcoin for purchases.  Also, there are companies who offer debit cards with Bitcoin to make purchases anywhere though I have not done this as of yet.   For now, I use an eWallet with Coinbase that is linked to my bank where I could exchange Bitcoin for cash if I wanted to.  Thing is, the value of Bitcoin continues to trend upward so it’s better to have the money in Bitcoin than in the bank.  That’s my take on it, anyway.

If I were just getting started with Bitcoin, I would start with Bitcoins Wealth Club.  The owner, Vitaliy Dubinin, is in the process of putting together a comprehensive training course and he has a step-by-step process.  Then, I would definitely join USI-Tech first and purchase some Bitcoin packages that will begin earning for you.

Sep 13.2017 | 09:39 pm

Jennifer B

I have only heard about bitcoins in passing and never had much experience with them personally. Your website offered some great insight into utilizing this form of currency for growth. But how do you use the earnings you gain in these programs? Is there a conversion from Bitcoin to other currencies, or is this a program where you are just expected to set it and forget it so to speak?

Sep 13.2017 | 07:22 pm

Nathan Gurley

Well Jennifer, with USI-Tech, you are supposed to be able to set it and forget it, but I have never quite been able to do that!  Every time my earnings get close enough to purchase another Bitcoin package (roughly $60), I am chomping at the bit ready to press the buy button.  As time goes on, the time between purchases lessons.  Since writing this blog post, a few more people have joined.  When they purchase Bitcoin packages, a small portion will go to commissions which also contributes to your balance.  You can either withdraw to your eWallet or invest in more packages to build your Bitcoin.

Sep 13.2017 | 09:45 pm

Ellard

Nathan,

Bitcoin has become a modern phenomenon that has helped many people with achieving success. Yet, with it’s popularity, there has been several entities that have preyed on novice investors.

In my research of USI-Tech, I did start my account. What I didn’t realize is that there’s a tenure conversion one must be aware.

From your experience Nathan, what hurdles did you have to overcome with joining USI?

Thanks in advance for this information.

Sep 13.2017 | 10:17 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you for your comments, Ellard.  At first I did not understand USI-Tech and found it somewhat difficult to manage which is one of the reasons I decided to use systems to promote.   I found it is not enough to have a sales funnel to help people build a business; you need a complete system that educates, walks people through the process, and explains the market in general.

When I first started with USI-Tech, I really was just building Bitcoin and was not much concerned with referring.  With that said, I just started investing in packages.

When I started using USI-Tech Success System and Bitcoins Wealth Club, I had started a new account.  I am happy to say that I have had 5 more referrals since putting the screen shot in this blog post and it looks like I’m getting spillover as well.  At this point, my challenge is to encourage more folks to learn and invest in Bitcoin via USI-Tech, which I suppose is part of the purpose of this post.

And by the way, Ellard, I lost a few bucks on scams learning myself and lament about that fact on the video on ViralCryptoClub.

Anyway, thank you for your questions and comments.

NathanG

Sep 13.2017 | 11:17 pm

elias

This is interesting! I havent heard of this website before. Good thing i stumbled upon it, i have always been interested in compound interest and how to make it, though I’m still an amateur. It is a great idea using bitcoins as they seem to be increasing by the day.

Great article Nathangurley, and all the best

Elias

Sep 14.2017 | 03:33 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you, Elias!  Just remember, it is OK to start off small, but the operative word is “start”.  Like you said, the value of Bitcoin continues to trend upward.  Lately, it has been down a bit, which is a normal fluctuation, but overall, things are moving in the right direction!

Please let me know if I can answer any questions to help you make an informed decision.

Thanks for your well wishes! 🙂

Nate

Sep 14.2017 | 08:05 pm

Emmy

This was a very interesting read especially now that my interest is on the bitcoin and how to invest and earn. Your simple explanation makes it easy to understand though I have never heard of USI-TECH. Is it a good programme for a newbie in the cryptocurrency world? What risks are involved?

Sep 15.2017 | 09:21 am

Nathan Gurley

Well Emmy, I am a bit biased and do not see USI-Tech as a risk at all.  In fact, I have never heard of anyone losing money.  Now, your money would be tied up for the duration of the agreement term (140 working days – 5 days per week) but you can always pull it out afterwards.  I have been scammed a time or two learning these things about cryptocurrency.  With that said, I am quite comfortable with USI-Tech and consider it a safe investment.  Nonetheless, never put in anything that would cause you hardship.

Sep 15.2017 | 09:20 pm

Matt's Mom

This is all very interesting to me and I have been interested in Bitcoin for a while. I actually don’t really know what it is, or how to make money with it. There has been so much hype about it, that I figure, it has to be worth a try. I am going to check out your links and give it a shot. I will try the free choices first and see how that goes. The one-time $20 for the Bronze membership seems not so risky though.

Sep 15.2017 | 03:08 pm

Nathan Gurley

Well Matt’s Mom, I would probably start off with Bitcoins Wealth Club and register for USI-Tech through there, both of which are free to join.  Now to purchase a package to earn Bitcoin in USI-Tech, it will cost approximately $60.  If you didn’t want to go that route, I would suggest Infinity Traffic Boost, which is a free traffic exchange that has a fast track plan to earn Bitcoin.  I have been having extremely favorable results with the traffic I am getting there. This surprised me because I had recently joined a program by one of the co-owners and had dismal results, so this has been a very pleasant surprise!

Thank you for your interest in earning Bitcoin!

Sep 15.2017 | 09:13 pm

pmbaluka2016

Hi Nathan,

I read your post with great interest because I wanted to know more about Bitcoins and USI-TECH. I’ve never heard about it before and so let me first thank you for the in-depth information you have given here and I still need to read more about this. I have looked at the four systems and they sound good to me, however, I still have some questions on the same.

As a new online marketer who doesn’t know much about online marketing and who has developed a lot of fear after being scammed before, would you recommend such a program and why? Do they have a free registration and what would be your recommendation system among the four you have listed above?

Sep 15.2017 | 05:03 pm

Nathan Gurley

Hi Paul.  For someone new to online marketing, I think I would recommend Bitcoins Wealth Club which is free. This system features walks you through step-by-step with helpful videos, and has several funnel systems pre-designed for you to use to get leads.  You can also register for an account at USI-Tech for free as well.

My only reservation here is that Bitcoins Wealth Club also recommends other passive Bitcoin programs and education programs.  I suppose it could be a bit overwhelming for someone starting out, but you are not required to join any of them.  Most of the others do have free memberships so it would be to your advantage to join most of them and input your affiliate IDs into the team builder.

USI-Tech Success System by Frank Calabro, Jr., is more concise, but requires you to use Power Lead System, which is awesome!, but not free.

Hope that helps.

Nate

Sep 15.2017 | 09:01 pm

Ed

Hi Nathangurley,

Cryptogrogramnews is a very interesting site. Ever since Bitcoin was invented I have been watching it grow. Until it is accepted by governments and the banking institutions, I believe it will have an uphill battle for wide acceptance with lots of wild swings.
However, for now, speculation will continue to make it an appealing investment.
How long have you been using USI-Tech?
Is the success of USI-Tech a result of the constant upward trend of Bitcoins value?
What happens when Bitcoin loses value as it is doing now due to the news of China’s ban?
You have a very good plan in place. Using several different approaches to building Bitcoin at very little upfront cost and reinvesting returns means that you will not lose anything in the long term. However, if cryptocurrencies continue the upward trend you will be in a good position to have amassed a fortune. Good luck.

Ed

Sep 15.2017 | 07:09 pm

Nathan Gurley

Hi Ed, thank you for your comments.  Like any other investment, is fluctuates, but overall Bitcoin has continued to trend upward.  For Bitcoin, and the handful of other coins or shares of coins I own, I plan to sit on them for the long-term like you said so I am not too nervous of swings.

One of the major appeals of cryptocurrency is the lack of government control and I suspect that as popularity increases, we will hear of more controversy, but I have no idea how cryptocurrency can be regulated.

For now, I will keep reinvesting earnings and evaluating opportunities to grow Bitcoin and other alt coins.  USI-Tech is an excellent program to build Bitcoin and I heard there is something else within the membership on the horizon.

Thanks Ed,

Nathan

Sep 15.2017 | 08:35 pm

JL Marker

Thank you for this in-depth look at bitcoin of USI-Tech. I had heard of bitcoin, but on other sites could not figure out what they were talking about. It seems you have spent a lot of time investigating and researching this product. I don’t consider myself a risk taker, but would be interested to know more about this product and this type of investment. I would love to hear of more avenues for investing. Do you send newletters or updates to your site visitors?

Sep 15.2017 | 09:26 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you, JL!  Actually, I have a membership site called ViralCryptoClub.com and just sent out an update of things going on and programs that are working well.  I try not to send out too much, but I have been having great results with a couple of programs as of late and wanted to inform the members of the great news.

Sep 15.2017 | 10:42 pm

Jack

Woah I never heard that Einstein quote before, that’s really cool and makes so much sense. Results come from consistency not intensity.

Thanks for this post. The Bitcoin For Profit System. I don’t know much about Bitcoin, but I support it since electronic security is going to a major issue in the near future.

Sep 15.2017 | 10:38 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thanks Jack!  Yeah, that quote caught my attention the first time I heard it and figured this was the perfect place to infuse it in a blog quote.

Sep 15.2017 | 10:45 pm

Ann Heinrichs

Thank you, Nathan, for your guidance. As you know, I have invested in USI-Tech. I agree with you that it is a wise investment! I still have a lot to learn about Bitcoin and USI-Tech.

Sep 17.2017 | 01:52 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you, Ann! It will take a while with just one package, but you took action and have the ball rolling which is the most important part. Next, you could input your USI-Tech affiliate link into Bitcoins Wealth Club and promote a couple of the USI-Tech funnels that come with the free membership. They are really professional and nicely done. Plus, they work well! 🙂

Sep 17.2017 | 04:50 pm