by Nathan Gurley | 1:46 am

Graduate Certificates Available Upon Completion of Cryptocurrency Training Modules at iCoinPro

The training at iCoinPro continues to improve. At first, there was only live video training available on Monday evenings. At this point, there are three modules available in the membership area:

1. Core Training
  2. Advanced Training
  3. The Micro Profit System

The core training module consists of 19 courses which begins with an “Introduction to Monetary Systems, Currencies and Cryptocurrencies”. The courses are comprised of video and text and has short, multiple choice quizzes below to check your understanding. You will not be able to move to the next course if you do not pass the quiz, so please pay attention. 🙂 Upon completion of each module, you are awarded a graduate certificate signed by iCoinPro CEO, Paul de Sousa.

The Advanced Training is comprised of two sections, Advance I and Advanced II. Advanced I covers: mining, The Blockchain, Ethereum, Investing, and Lending, to name a few. On the Advanced II side, various coins are discussed including, but not limited to, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, and Dogecoin et.al.

The Micro Profit System is a step-by-step method that teaches you how to trade cryptocurrency on the Poloniex exchange. They continually stress to go small, don’t get greedy, follow the system, and don’t get nervous. Basically, buy low and sell higher following bollinger bands and watching the “candles” trend. I figured one could do this and at least cover their membership.

Cryptocurrency is not a fad, it is not going away, and it will continue to grow in one way or another. Some of the members have been trading on Wall Street for years and have joined iCoinPro for the same reason myself and others have – iCoinPro is an investment in education! The more you know about cryptocurrency, the more you will be able to talk to others and ultimately profit in various ways “in the space” as they say.

Comments

Katie

From what I’ve read so far Cryptocurrency sounds like a very interesting topic and a great opportunity. The information you provided on the training modules was very helpful at it looks like a promising course. I cant wait to explore this opportunity more and get involved in the world of Cryptocurrency.

Jul 14.2017 | 05:01 am

Nathan Gurley

Thank you for your comments, Katie!   I appreciate you doing this because this is a new blog and getting started is the roughest part.  iCoinPro is mostly for active people who want to learn about cryptocurrency and be engaged in the market and possibly do some hands-on trading.  .  Other programs I am involved with and will discuss here are passive and are more like investments.   Anyway, thanks again for stopping by and please let me know if I can help in any way.

Jul 14.2017 | 03:41 pm

Nathan Gurley

Well, I just passed the first quiz 🙂 Many more to go, but I’m looking forward to earning a certificate upon completion of the module.

Jul 14.2017 | 11:32 am

Chris

Very interesting stuff mate – I trade technology stocks, and sometimes forex so I’ve encountered these new types of crypto currencies before.
I take it you have been through this iCoin course yourself? How difficult did you find it and is it technical indicator based? How long did it take you?

Jul 15.2017 | 02:27 pm

Nathan Gurley

Hi Chris, thanks for your comments!  The MicroProfitSystem component addresses technical volatility indicators called “Bollinger Bands”.  You are probably way more familiar with this than me, but I thought it was a good lesson for people like me who are just getting into this.  There is an upper band and a lower band.  The lesson basically says to watch for upward trends when the bands are close together.  They refer to it as a “squeeze:”.

So far, the courses have not been very difficult, but I have not gotten to the advanced section.  It looks like cryptocurrency education is in demand as it is offered in two other programs I participate in.

MarketHive is like a social hub for entrepreneurs and they offer free webinars on various topics in the cryptocurrency space as well as marketing tools and many other things.

Project Ethereum has released “Crypto University” in the back office and I just got into it.  The layout is nice, in big bold letters that are easy to read.  .  PE is still ironing out things, but should be ready to roll out very soon.

As far as Forex, I am not familiar with it, but I do have Bitcoin packages in USI-Tech that began in Forex and added a Bitcoin program fairly recently.

Jul 16.2017 | 12:13 am

Kamil

Hi Nathan

Thank you kindly for your concise review here!
It’s quite exciting because I have heard a lot of good things about this program and am very fortunate to live in Johannesburg where Paul De Sousa is located.

You mention there are membership fees… how much can one expect to pay for this education course on cryptocurrency?

Thank you for your time Sir.

Regards,
Kamil

Jul 17.2017 | 12:17 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you for your question, Kamil.   On Monday afternoons, Paul De Sousa and his weekly guests do the live educational webinars inside the member’s area at iCoinPro.  Topics have included various topics such as cryptocurrency, trading, mining, history, and others. These sessions are usually an hour to an hour and a half in length.  The membership fee is $39.95 per month.  Personally, I consider it inexpensive compared to what I was charged to go to graduate school, but that’s just me.  Anyway, thank you for your time as well and I will look for you in Wealthy Affiliate.

Jul 17.2017 | 07:14 pm

Norman

This is the first time that I have heard of this system but from what you are saying it sounds pretty amazing. It is so nice to see how you went into full detailed and broken down all of this good stuff. I am sure that your readers will love what you are sharing and find this to be very helpful.

Jul 18.2017 | 01:50 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you for your comments, Norman!  The training is at iCoinPro is nice and I caught one last night and learned more about trading.  They need to do a better job about teaching how to fund your trading account at the two exchanges they recommend.  I will come back and do a post on it as I am in the process of figuring it out.  Basically, if you fund with Bicoin, you are good to go, but you are subject to the market swings of it’s value.  If you fund in USDT, it is tied to the US dollar so you can easily see what’s going on.  I’ll do that soon.

Jul 18.2017 | 06:35 pm

Amit Misal

hi Nathan,
I just visited your site while surfing the internet.
I liked the information about icoinPro.This program seems to be a good and legit way for making good money from cryptocurrency and also gain the necessary information and guidance necessary to deal with crypto currency.I would like to know from you with how much of minimum budget can I start earning money from cryptocurrency.

Jul 19.2017 | 10:13 am

Nathan Gurley

Hi Amit, Thanks for your comments. The trading strategy taught at iCoinPro  is good and is definitely a good way to offset the price of the membership.  As other companies enter the crypto education field, I think there may be more options and various areas coming soon.

Jul 19.2017 | 04:40 pm

Chase

I’m currently looking at different investment vehicles but haven’t looked into crypto currencies very much as of yet. Have you invested in any and how has that gone for you?

Also, what are your thoughts on the SEC potentially labeling crypto currencies as a security and making them a taxable income? Does this worry you or do you still feel that, even with taxation on them, that they are good investment?

Jul 20.2017 | 08:35 pm

Nathan Gurley

I am doing well with a company out of Germany called USI-Tech.  This started off as a Forex company, but I only do the Bitcoin packages.  I started off with one package, saw that it was doing well, and bought three more.  Now that I think about it, I may have bought a fourth.  In any case, I know I bought one from the earning generated and should have enough to get a 7th package today or tomorrow.  During the time I bought my first package with earnings, the autoinvest feature was down due to technical difficulties, so I manually purchased it from my ewallet inside USI-Tech.  I am hoping to see my 7th package purchased automatically today or tomorrow when earning reach .02 Bitcoin.

Here is my WIX information page on USI-Tech.  If you register for a free account here, I can send you a copy of this page for your own use.

Also, here is a video of a top earner, Sharon James, with an explanation.  It’s kind of lengthy, but she is cute and I like her British accent! 🙂

Part of the whole cryptocurrency revolution is that people can exchange money WITHOUT government controlled currency, over priced middleman fees, and can do this in a matter of minutes!  I do not see how the SEC can regulate other countries.  The Blockchain (the digital ledger) is a global network.  Some countries will try to regulate and tax and whatever else, but I think they would be better served to embrace the technology and use it to their benefit than to micromanage transactions.

Jul 25.2017 | 06:00 pm

My marketing revenue

It is very good site the topic is interesting and it is very good opportunity for getting training.

you said there is member ship fees how much the person should pay for the education course.

I do like your site and was very happy to explore it keep it up and good luck

Jul 21.2017 | 11:40 am

Nathan Gurley

The membership fee is $40 a month, which is probably a little high, but I suppose you could cover that following the MicroProfitSystem they offer. I will post alternative education options soon.

Jul 25.2017 | 05:24 pm

Kristian

A few years ago I was quite interested in Crypto Currencies, but everyone was saying that mining was unprofitable unless you had an amazing computer set up and access to “free electricity”.

In the UK domestic power costs are very high.

What is currently regarded as the most profitable way to deal with Crypto Currencies? Mining or something else?

Jul 21.2017 | 11:41 am

Nathan Gurley

Hey Kristian.  As far as mining, I haven’t exactly gotten into that as it is expensive, roughly $3,000 per machine. There is a company called ModernMoneyTeam that is supposed to be offering the machines, but I heard that they will be offering “cloud based” mining shares.  At this point, there is not enough information of the site, but you can click on MMT to get my daughter’s link and hopefully it will have been updated.

As far as trading, I was learning how to do that at iCoinPro, but I sort of like USI-Tech, because they do it for you.  You can start with a package for about .02 Bitcoin and it earns for you daily.  I set mine to auto reinvest when my earnings reach .02.  I am hoping to have my 2nd package from earning today or tomorrow.  I started with one, saw that it was earning, bought 3 more, and am about to have two extra from earnings.  Here is an informational WIX page on USI-TEch.  You can register at USI-Tech for free and I can send you a copy of this page if you register through it.

For everything else, I have a free membership site called ViralCryptoClub.com.  Would love to see you there and you can promote your Wealthy Affiliate link or anything else.

Jul 25.2017 | 05:19 pm

Linda

Great idea to create a education program for Cryptocurrencies. Many people are interested and try to get involved in it these days, but it’s a lot to learn and not always easy to understand everything. I think the training at iCoinPro is worth a try. Thanks for sharing this information.

Jul 22.2017 | 07:30 am

Nathan Gurley

Thank you for your comments, Linda.  It looks like others are getting into the education side of crypto.  I found one place that offers it live and free in webinars, but I haven’t had a chance to explore that yet.  As soon as I do, I will post about that experience.  Please come check back.

Jul 25.2017 | 04:54 pm

Marley Dawkins

Thanks Nathan, this is definitely cool i think everybody should have an education in cryptocurrencies, because exactly as you said, its not something that is going away, despite all the fluctuating prices and naysayers saying that it has no intrinsic value – when the big banks think its a great idea then you know its something you should get onto.

I was smart enough to get myself a couple of bitcoins when it was really low prices, some friends of mine made millions wish i had got more, but oh well you live and learn and this icoinpro training module sounds like something im up for trying so im bookmarking and definitely coming back – thank you sir!

Jul 24.2017 | 09:27 pm

Nathan Gurley

Hey Marley, thanks man!  I wish I would have got some Bitcoin back in the day.  Oh well, I figure if we start now, we will be good down the road.

Jul 25.2017 | 04:50 pm

Wendi

I’ve heard of bitcoin but “cryptocurrency” is a new word for me! I looked it up and I learned that it’s a digital currency that operates independent of a central bank. The best part about it is that it is INDEPENDENT of a central, bloodsucking bank 🙂 Although I don’t have the time now, I’d love to put this on my “wishlist” of things to learn about and possibly even dabble in. Thanks for this education. I will do some independent research on the subject thanks to this article!

Jul 26.2017 | 11:09 pm

Nathan Gurley

Thank you, Wendi.  Please let me know if I can help.   After writing this post, I found a social platform called MarketHive that offers free cryptocurrency education and much more.

Jul 26.2017 | 11:18 pm

Prophese

Nathan, I would have to say I have never come across this topic but you’ve indicated details that seems interesting to get to know. Keep in mind that I am just a newbie at this, but I do have a question. With the way the economic market has been fluctuating, are there any risk of investments should the direction of this current government/administration collapse? There seems to be a concern already with the financial market.

Jul 27.2017 | 08:06 pm

Nathan Gurley

There are always risk in investment and there is concern about a “fork” in Bitcoin coming in August, but it has nothing  to do with “this current government/administration”.  The whole point of crytocurrency is to keep government out of peoples’ money.  Thanks for your comments.

Jul 27.2017 | 08:06 pm

Al

I am very interested in getting into this as it looks like a low risk enterprise (as long as you keep it small, of course).

However, I feel that there is some basic understanding I don’t have yet about bitcoin and so on – I simply don’t understand how these are currencies and how they can change in value and therefore generate profit making opportunities.

Can you suggest any “dummy” style guides that would help me understand this a little better?

Jul 29.2017 | 02:42 pm

Nathan Gurley

Hey Al, thank you for stopping by and commenting.  After this post, I came to understand that MarketHive by Thomas Prendergast offers free webinars on cryptocurrency, online marketing, and various topics other members want to cover.  This is a free platform with great value!  Click here for MarketHive, and you will get my profile.  When you look to the right, you will see the training schedule where you will see some topics covering crypto topics.  .

Jul 29.2017 | 06:15 pm